It’s time to stop juggling all those balls. Having your own business or practice doesn’t have to be so stressful. You CAN create a self managing company.
In this episode, Deirdre Van Nest speaks with Barron’s top 100 advisor Erin Botsford, CPF®, founder and chief executive officer at The Advisor Authority. Hear about Erin’s extraordinary business success story, how her company supports orphans in Africa and her strategies for creating a business that runs itself.
- Why your business shouldn’t be your life, it should be the benefactor of your life
- Why you NEVER want to be the smartest person in the room
- How to increase your credibility and make yourself more approachable.
- How she was able to take 6 months off and still have a rocking business
- And more
Connect With Erin Botsford:
Connect With Crazy Good Talks®:
- 1 (952)-451-0172
- Crazy Good Talks®
- LinkedIn: Deirdre Van Nest
About Our Guest:
Erin Botsford, CPF® is driven to help financial advisors serve more clients, make more money, and have more freedom in their business with the RIGHT training and tools. Her passion is seeing other financial advisors grow their businesses and succeed. This is why she has created an accessible and easy-to-follow course, so you can condense decades into days with the right tools and systems to give you true freedom in your business.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download