Would you believe that the subject matter of a great story is almost irrelevant?
What makes a story great and what can RUIN it… is all in the editing! Finding the right details in a story to capture the audience’s attention and relate to the presentation’s topic is much more important than having an action-packed story.
In this episode, Deirdre Van Nest reveals the importance of editing and why a great story is not what you leave in but what you take out.
- The number one editing skill you need to develop when writing your speeches and stories
- Two types of stories every business owner needs to be telling
- How the Asset Creation Team at Crazy Good Talks helps clients create engaging and strategic business stories
- Two simple ways to find the details that are distracting and not useful in a story
- The first steps to take when you start developing your story
- And more
Connect With Crazy Good Talks®:
- 1 (952)-451-0172
- Crazy Good Talks®
- LinkedIn: Deirdre Van Nest
Podcast: Play in new window | Download