Do you have a book inside you that’s aching to get out?
Of course you do! Well, you’re in luck because the Crazy Good Talks® Blueprint will give you the guidance and structure to write it.
In this episode, Deirdre Van Nest is joined by Ross Marino CFP®, the founder and chief executive officer at Advisor2X. You will learn how Ross Marino CFP® used the Crazy Good Talks Blueprint to write his book. You will also discover how you can use the Crazy Good Talks® Blueprint to make an impact with your words and ideas.
- How he and co-author Susan Bradley encourage their readers to feel, think, and act differently
- Tips and tricks he learned from the Crazy Good Talks® Blueprint to help write his book
- Top three strategies he used to write his book from the Crazy Good Talks® Blueprint
- How opening up with a bang changed his on-stage experience
- And more
- Crazy Good Talks: 1. Why You Must Be a Crazy Good Speaker
- “Shaping Change: How To Respond When Life Disrupts Your Retirement Plan” By Ross Marino and Susan Bradley
- Crazy Good Talks® Blueprint
Connect With Ross Marino:
Connect With Crazy Good Talks®:
About Our Guest:
Ross Marino’s fascination with business and investments started in the 9th grade, when he received a copy of Money Magazine as a birthday gift. That fascination led to his career as a financial planner. He founded Transitus Wealth Partners, which has helped individuals, families, and business owners make decisions through life transitions for over 30 years.
In 2010, Ross founded Advisor2X™ to help other advisors grow their individual and family financial planning and employer plan practices. Advisor2X™ has hosted over 1,000 events in 40 cities for over 30,000 advisors.