There are two emotions you can use to motivate and inspire your audience every time you speak.
In this episode, Deirdre Van Nest talks with Sam Palazzolo, the managing director at Tip of the Spear Ventures and author of “The Influential Leader”. Sam shares his advice on harnessing the power of two emotions to build yourself as an authority figure to influence and persuade your audience through your messaging.
- How to establish value creation through the power of questions
- Two types of emotions to motivate and inspire your audience
- The Kiss of Death emotion you must avoid and why
- Business Transformation Self-Assessment Workbook
- Crazy Good Talks®: 17. Got “Virtual Fatigue”? A 4-Part Formula for Keeping Your Audience AND Yourself Energized During Virtual Presentations: Part 1
- Crazy Good Talks®: 18. Got “Virtual Fatigue”? A 4-Part Formula for Keeping Your Audience AND Yourself Energized During Virtual Presentations: Part 2
Connect With Sam Palazzolo:
Connect With Crazy Good Talks®:
- 1 (952)-451-0172
- Crazy Good Talks®
- LinkedIn: Deirdre Van Nest
About Our Guest:
Sam Palazzolo brings a wealth of expertise to his client base, composed of Fortune 100, Mid-Cap, and Startup companies. A hands-on C-suite leader, he brings a unique blend of expertise to the daily challenges of leadership/business under pressure. In this New Economy, leaders and their organizations desire a different perspective faster with results, and he establishes the launch-pad for exponential growth!
Sam is Managing Director at Tip of the Spear Ventures, a Private Equity/Venture Capital and Business Advisory Services firm he established in 2012. In addition to his work at Tip, he founded The Javelin Institute, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit providing Executive Education through Leadership Development and Executive Coaching programs. He also acts as an Adjunct Professor at the University of Nevada Las Vegas (UNLV) where he annually instructs an Executive Education course based on his fifth book (“Leading at the Tip of the Spear: The Leader” published 2018).
Podcast: Play in new window | Download