“To script or not to script?” Do you ever ask yourself this question as you prepare for a Crazy Good Talk®?
In this episode, Deirdre Van Nest helps you decide which approach to take for your next speaking engagement –– and why (hint: It’s all about keeping your audience’s attention!). She also dispels the myth that scripting leads to sounding unnatural, and she shares her go-to method for memorizing long presentations.
- Why scripting is the key to being 100% you in front of your audience
- Top reasons to memorize your presentation
- Guidelines on when to go scripted vs. unscripted
- Why your favorite actors sound completely natural (even though they’re reciting lines)
- And more
- Crazy Good Talks®: 4. How to Grab Attention from the First Words Out of Your Mouth
- Crazy Good Talks®: 5. Is Storytelling in Your Sales & Relationship Building Toolkit?
Connect With Crazy Good Talks®: