FACT: Your clients are INUNDATED with messages and attention spans are short.
That’s why when you express yourself, you MUST take the time needed to create messages that are relevant and interesting. Messages that stand out, can make or break your client and audience engagement.
In this episode of Crazy Good Talks®, Deirdre talks to Bill Cates, speaker, referral coach, and member of the Speaker Hall of Fame, about his latest book, “Radical Relevance”. They discuss ways to help financial professionals and entrepreneurs remain relevant in all their messaging so that their target audience can’t help but respond.
Deirdre and Bill discuss:
- Target markets and how to find the right ones for your business
- Reasons to develop a signature system for you company
- The importance of confidence and knowing the next steps for your clients
- The “committed not attached” mindset, what that means, and how it applies to you
- And more
Connect With Bill Cates:
Connect With Crazy Good Talks®:
- 1 (952)-451-0172
- Crazy Good Talks®
- LinkedIn: Deirdre Van Nest
About Our Guest:
Bill Cates is a Referral Coach, Speaker, Author, and Dad. He is widely regarded to be the “original” Referral Coach … for good reason! Over the past 25 years, Bill has taught more than 250,000 professionals and business owners how to transform their businesses, to go from incremental growth to exponential growth, by systematically multiplying their best clients.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download