When you’re presenting, do you feel pressured to fill every space with words?
A lot of professionals feel this way. They believe that if they pause, they’re giving the audience “nothing.”
In this episode of Crazy Good Talks®, Deirdre Van Nest explains why the opposite is true. You will discover why taking a pause is the most powerful way to connect deeply with your audience. Plus, she shares four types of pauses for every speaker to master, when to use them, and how.
- Four key times to pause during a presentation or speech
- Why pausing will help you build an intellectual and emotional connection with your audience
- An easy technique for emphasizing a significant point to your audience
- The answer to the question: “How long should I pause for?”
- And more
Connect With Crazy Good Talks®:
- 1 (952)-451-0172
- Crazy Good Talks®
- LinkedIn: Deirdre Van Nest
Podcast: Play in new window | Download