During a virtual presentation, one of the most difficult tasks can be keeping the energy moving and your audience engaged throughout the entire presentation.
It’s time to relieve yourself of “virtual fatigue”; keep your audience AND yourself energized during your next presentation!
In part two of this mini-series, Deirdre Van Nest reveals the rest of her CETA formula. This formula is THE key to engaging your audience for your entire presentation. Using the CETA formula, will enable you to deliver an EXPERIENCE to your audience, make an emotional connection with listeners through the screen, and help your content come alive.
- The importance of offering your listener an experience with you, NOT just dumping information—and how you can do this
- How to weave “anchors” throughout your content to engage your audience in their hearts, minds, bodies, and souls
- How to strategically use certain questions to make your presentation highly interactive
- Why you need to make sure your presentation has at least one tangible item the audience can apply to their own life
- And more!
- Crazy Good Talks®: 17. A Four-Part Formula for Keeping Your Audience Engaged During Any Virtual Presentation, Part 1
- Crazy Good Talks®: Is Storytelling in Your Sales & Relationship Building Toolkit?
- Crazy Good Talks®: Is Storytelling in Your Sales & Relationship Building Toolkit? Part 2
- Emotionally Engaging Advisor
Connect With Crazy Good Talks®:
- 1 (952)-451-0172
- Crazy Good Talks®
- LinkedIn: Deirdre Van Nest
Podcast: Play in new window | Download