Energy and the internet can be a tough combo for any speaker.
That’s why keeping the energy moving during your virtual presentations is THE key to engaging your audience.
In this episode, Deirdre Van Nest reveals her go-to formula for getting and KEEPING an audience’s attention during virtual presentations. Use this formula so that YOU AND YOUR audience leave “the room” feeling energized.
- How to make your webcam feel like an actual person and why that’s critical to your success
- Why you MUST keep the “energy moving” at least every 7 to 10 minutes
- How to make your audience members feel like you’re talking directly to them vs. to a big group
- Proven hacks to instantly make your virtual presentations more engaging
- And more
- Crazy Good Talks®: 12. To Script or Not to Script? How To Know Which Approach Will Keep Your Audience’s Attention
- Crazy Good Talks®: 15. Writing a Book Using the Crazy Good Talks® Blueprint With Ross Marino
- Crazy Good Talks®: 8. Speak To Be Remembered With Craig Valentine, MBA
Connect With Crazy Good Talks®:
- 1 (952)-451-0172
- Crazy Good Talks®
- LinkedIn: Deirdre Van Nest
Podcast: Play in new window | Download