What’s the difference between a good speaker and a Crazy Good Speaker?
In this episode, Deirdre Van Nest shares four trade secrets that Crazy Good Speakers use to stand out and own the room every time they speak. Whether you’re a new speaker, seasoned speaker, or somewhere in between, these are tips you can use right away to make your next presentation Crazy Good!
- How to avoid a speaker’s worst nightmare: Looking into the crowd and seeing a visibly bored audience –– people daydreaming, sleeping, or playing on their phones
- The KEY question Crazy Good Speakers always ask BEFORE planning a presentation
- Why every Crazy Good Speaker follows a process
- The total game-changer – -what Crazy Good Speakers do to own the room every time they speak
- And more
- Crazy Good Talks®: 2. Why I Left The Stage for 24 years
- Crazy Good Talks®: 8. Speak To Be Remembered With Craig Valentine
- Crazy Good Talks®: 12. To Script or Not to Script? How To Know Which Approach Will Keep Your Audience’s Attention
- Crazy Good Talks® Blueprint
Connect With Crazy Good Talks®: