What if you could become one of the best professional keynote speakers in the entire world? What would that journey look like, and how would you want to be remembered?
In this episode of the Crazy Good Talks® Podcast, Deirdre Van Nest sits down with Craig Valentine, MBA, an award-winning professional speaker, and speech coach. Join Deirdre and Craig as they divulge their key tips to mastering your skills and how they became World-Class “Crazy Good” Speakers.
You will learn:
- How Craig turned adversity into an advantage and propelled his career in public speaking with the mantra of “if you can face it, you can change it.”
- Why you have to lose the mindset of “Who am I to think that I could possibly help somebody else?”
- Why you should always be open to incorporate new tools, strategies, and techniques into your presentations
- Why Craig starts every coaching process off by asking “Did you come here for validation or did you come here for education?”
- Craig’s three down and dirty speaking tips to become a Crazy Good speaker
- And more!
Don’t miss this episode! It will help you become a great educator and speaker, and create strong emotional connections with your audience so that you will be remembered.
Resources: Crazy Good Talks® | Deirdre Van Nest | Craig Valentine’s 52 Speaking Tips | Craig Valentine LI | Book: World Class Speaking by Craig Valentine | Craig Valentine Bio
Podcast: Play in new window | Download