Your ability to build trust and emotional connection may not be as easy to quantify, but research shows, to the consumer, these qualities are MORE important than competency.
In this episode of Crazy Good Talks®, Deirdre sits down with Joey Davenport, International speaker and president of Hoopis Performance Network. Joey and Deirdre share the top four traits consumers look for in a professional, and pinpoint the blind spot of trust, outlining ways experts can become more approachable.
In this episode you will learn:
- Why competency is the LAST quality the consumer considers when looking for a financial professional
- How to stand out in a sea of sameness on LinkedIn (sneak peek: Humanize your profile!)
- How to create favorable introductions to build a strong connection
- Why if you’re not willing to show appropriate vulnerability with prospects and clients, you may lose them to a professional who will
- The top 4 qualities consumers consider when choosing a financial advisor
- And more!
Tune in to learn more on how financial professionals can create an emotional connection with clients and pinpoint the blind spot of trust.