Remote work has opened up a whole new world of opportunities.
But, there is still some resistance and fear from business owners who are not comfortable moving to this new way of working. The truth is if you’re not willing to provide at least some remote options, you will not be competitive when it comes to attracting and hiring top talent!
In this episode, Deirdre Van Nest sits down with Andrea Schlapia, founder of Ironstone Consulting to discuss her top tips to embracing, creating and leading a successful remote team.
Andrea and Deirdre discuss:
- Shifting your mindset from hours to output
- Making communication your TOP priority and choosing the right platform for you and your team
- Setting a routine so you can stay focused and creating boundaries between work and personal life
- What is EOS and why it’s such a powerful business process for virtual offices
- And more
Connect With Andrea Schlapia:
Connect With Crazy Good Talks®:
If you’d like tools and strategies to effortlessly make emotional connections with and have an emotional impact on your ideal clients so you can:
- Quickly build trust
- Help clients make decisions faster
- And Attract and win more business
We’d LOVE to help! Please click here to schedule a free 30 minute Strategy Session with a member of our team.
About Our Guest:
Business owner. Educator. Speaker. Coach. Ironstone Founder/CEO Andrea Lopez-Schlapia holds designations as a Registered Corporate Coach (RCC™), a Human Capital Strategist (HCS), a Strategic HR Business Partner (sHRBP), and Certified Administrator of PXT SelectTM and Myers-Briggs assessments.
Andrea began her career in banking, then rose through the ranks of global investment firms like Dreyfus, Deutsche Bank and Prudential. In 2008, she launched Ironstone, which specializes in helping financial advisors maximize their strategic planning, business development and operations.