Imagine if one presentation could change your life forever.
That’s exactly what happened to Michael Kitces, one of the most sought after speakers and thought leaders in the financial services industry.
But if you’re an entrepreneur, don’t tune out. This episode is for you too because even though Michael’s an advisor, at his core, he’s an entrepreneur and someone every business owner can learn from.
In this episode, Deirdre Van Nest talks to Michael about:
- His journey from serving clients 1:1 to becoming a paid speaker and one of the most respected thought leaders in his industry
- The success of his business today (sneak peek:his podcast has 6 MILLION downloads!)
- How his digital empire started with a single presentation – yours can too!
- The best place to get booked if you have little experience as speaker
- And more
- Michael Kitces
- XY Planning Network
- New Planner Recruiting
- FA BeanCounters
- Financial Advisor Success podcast
- The popular financial planning industry blog Nerd’s Eye View
Connect With Michael Kitces:
Connect With Crazy Good Talks®:
- 1 (952)-451-0172
- Crazy Good Talks®
- LinkedIn: Deirdre Van Nest
About Our Guest:
Michael Kitces is the Chief Financial Planning Nerd at Kitces.com, dedicated to advancing knowledge in financial planning and helping to make financial advisors better and more successful.
In addition, he is the Head of Planning Strategy at Buckingham Wealth Partners, the co-founder of the XY Planning Network, AdvicePay, New Planner Recruiting, fpPathfinder, and FA BeanCounters, the former Practitioner Editor of the Journal of Financial Planning, the host of the Financial Advisor Success podcast, and the publisher of the popular financial planning industry blog Nerd’s Eye View.
In 2010, Michael was recognized with one of the FPA’s “Heart of Financial Planning” awards for his dedication and work in advancing the profession.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download